The mobile app market is expected to grow significantly in the next few years, reaching over $189 billion by 2025. This growth is being driven in part by the increasing use of mobile devices for enterprise purposes. Mostly comprised of B2B options, these apps include big names like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft.
Mobile app development is used in enterprise businesses for a variety of reasons. These can include creating custom enterprise applications for internal business processes, integrating with existing enterprise systems, or developing native apps for customers and partners.
Mobile app development is playing an increasingly important role in enterprise businesses. Many organizations are using mobile apps to improve communication and document collaboration within their teams, as well as with customers and partners. Mobile apps can also be used to streamline processes and increase efficiency, ultimately reducing costs.
There are many benefits to using mobile apps as part of enterprise business.
- Improved communication and collaboration: Mobile apps can help teams stay better connected and work more efficiently together. For example, SAP Jam is a corporate innovation mobile app that enables employees to share information, documents, and ideas with colleagues in real-time.
- Increased efficiency: Mobile apps can help enterprises streamline their processes and increase their overall efficiency, for example by automating tasks or simplifying complex workflows.
- Reduced costs: By increasing efficiency and reducing the need for paper-based processes, mobile apps can help enterprises save money.
As the use of mobile devices continues to increase in enterprise application software, so does the importance of mobile app development in enterprise businesses.
Given the growing importance of mobile apps in the enterprise sector, it's not surprising that marketing is also becoming more app-focused.
Many businesses are using mobile apps to reach and engage their customers in new and innovative ways. Enterprise businesses can use early-stage mobile apps to create a direct channel to their customers, provide value-added services, and collect data.
Mobile apps are becoming an essential part of enterprise development business models and marketing strategies. They offer a convenient and user-friendly way for employees to deal with lead funnels, and larger marketing campaigns and to track analytics for them.
Some examples of enterprise mobile apps used for marketing today include :
- Social media management apps like SproutSocial or Hootsuite, apps that help businesses manage their social media accounts in one place
- Event management apps like Cvent or Eventbrite, apps that help businesses plan and promote events
- Lead capture apps like Marketo or HubSpot, which help businesses collect leads through mobile forms and campaigns
Not every enterprise company has the time or inclination to build these apps using an internal team or to expand their offering beyond a single operating system. This is where setting up a partnership with a high-value mobile app development agency can help them grow their market.
There are many advantages to working with an agency that has a background in building successful apps. These agencies can help enterprise businesses with everything from strategy and design to development and marketing with their experience in the global mobile application market.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a partner:
- Look for an agency with a proven track record of building successful apps.
- Make sure the agency has experience working with enterprise businesses.
- Choose an agency based on previous reviews.
- Get an idea of how much you are willing to spend on the project by speaking to multiple agencies.
Working with the right venture agency in this line is a long-term partnership, which is why you want to take so much care when selecting the one you will be working with. Since these apps commonly require long-term support, updates, and maintenance you should ensure that the agency you choose is reliable, hardworking, and dedicated to your project for the long run.
At NineTwoThree Studio, we’re proud to have delivered more than 50 Client apps & 14 startups up to one billion dollars and that’s only the count so far.
We help established brands iterate like startups and startups scale like established brands. We are not just an agency that delivers code. As a venture studio, we have been where you are and know how to avoid risk while still moving fast to deliver your app with stability.
Schedule a call with our founders today to see how we can assist you with your enterprise app development needs.