There has been a recent surge in enterprise-level companies looking to either build or launch their own mobile apps. This is due to the many proven benefits that come with having a mobile app, such as increased visibility, engagement, and reach.
Enterprises make the decision to build mobile apps for a variety of reasons, but the end goal is always to improve their business in some way. Whether it's upgrading communications, improving service delivery, or boosting sales, enterprise mobile apps have become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes.
The world's biggest enterprises have already seen the benefits of having a successful mobile app and are reaping the rewards. McDonald's, Walmart, and Starbucks are just a few examples of huge companies that have found great success with their mobile apps.
Building an enterprise mobile app is no small feat. It requires careful planning, execution, and testing to ensure that the final product meets all the necessary requirements. That's why it's often best
In this two-minute read, we'll discuss some of the leading examples of successful enterprise mobile apps, their purposes, and what it takes to develop them.
Why Enterprises Are Turning To Mobile Apps
Enterprises are turning to mobile apps for a number of reasons. first and foremost, they want to improve their visibility and engagement with customers. They also want to take advantage of the increased reach that mobile apps provide. In addition, mobile apps offer enterprises a number of other benefits, such as:
- The ability to collect data about customer behavior
- Increased sales and conversions
- Improved customer retention
- The ability to push notifications about special offers and discounts
-More efficient internal communication
And this is just a short list of the many advantages to be had from enterprise android apps and iOS apps. Developing both of these platforms means that businesses can reach the largest audience possible and enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
Some of The World's Biggest Enterprises and Their Mobile Apps
Some of the world's biggest enterprises have already launched successful mobile apps that are improving their daily operations. Let's take a look at a few examples:
- Walmart: The Walmart app allows customers to order groceries and other items from their favorite store. It also provides them with personalized recommendations, based on their purchase history.
- Amazon: The Amazon app is one of the most popular shopping apps in the world. It allows users to buy products from the comfort of their homes.
- Uber: The Uber app revolutionized the taxi industry. It allows users to book and pay for rides with just a few taps on their smartphones.
- Airbnb: The Airbnb app allows users to find and book vacation rentals. It has become one of the most popular travel apps in recent years.
- McDonald's: McDonald's has an app that allows customers to place orders and pay for them in advance. This has resulted in shorter wait times and increased customer satisfaction.
-Starbucks: Their app that allows customers to order and pay for their coffee in advance. This has, like McDonald's, made their service more efficient.
What Enterprises Need to Consider When Building Mobile Apps
Building a successful enterprise mobile app is no easy feat. There are a number of factors that need to be taken into accounts, such as security, robustness, and scalability. In addition, enterprise apps need to be able to integrate with existing systems and databases.
Security and scalability are typically the utmost goals for enterprise-level companies. They need to make sure that their app can handle an influx of users and that data is protected. For this reason, enterprise apps are usually developed using the native platform's SDKs. This allows them to take advantage of all the security features that are built into the operating system.
Enterprise apps often need to be able to integrate with existing enterprise systems, such as CRM and ERP software. This requires a deep understanding of enterprise architecture and how these systems work together.
This is where the problem comes in. Not every enterprise company has the time or team needed to develop a quality enterprise app in-house. In these cases, outsourcing development to a venture studio may be a better and less-stressful option.
Why Work With A Venture Studio?
Venture Studios are a new breed of agency that is designed to meet the needs of enterprise companies. They have the team, resources, and experience needed to develop enterprise-grade mobile apps. In addition, they offer a number of other benefits, such as:
- A focus on your company's core business: When you outsource development to a venture studio, you can focus on your company's core business. This allows you to stay ahead of the competition and maintain a strong market position.
- Increased flexibility: Venture studios are typically more flexible than traditional agencies. This means that they can tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
- Cost savings: Working with a venture studio can save you money in the long run. This is because they typically have a fixed price for their services.
- A team of experts: When you work with a venture studio, you have access to a team of experts. This includes developers, designers, and project managers.
But how do you know which venture studio is the right one to trust with this level of development?
NineTwoThree Venture Studio Is The Ideal Partner For Enterprise Mobile App Development
At NineTwoThree Venture Studio, we have a team of experienced enterprise architects and developers who have a deep understanding of enterprise systems and how they work together. We also have a proven track record of delivering high-quality enterprise apps that are secure, robust, and scalable.
In addition, we offer a number of other services that can help enterprise companies take their business to the next level, such as enterprise consulting machine learning, data analytics, IoT, and user experience (UX) design.