There has been a recent surge in enterprise-level companies looking to either build or develop a mobile app. This is due to the many proven benefits that come with having a mobile app, such as increased visibility, engagement, and reach.
Enterprises make the decision to build mobile apps for a variety of reasons, but the end goal is always to improve their business in some way. Whether it's upgrading communications, improving service delivery, or boosting sales, enterprise mobile apps have become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes.
The world's biggest enterprises have already seen the benefits of having a successful mobile app and honed software development processes and are reaping the rewards. McDonald's, Walmart, and Starbucks are just a few examples of huge companies that have found great success with their mobile apps.
Building an enterprise mobile app without experienced development team members is no small feat. It requires careful planning, execution, and testing to ensure that the final product meets all the necessary requirements. That's why it's often best to make use of app development and product management services such as enterprise mobile application development from a professional venture studio or agency.
In this two-minute read, we'll discuss some of the leading examples of successful apps from enterprise companies, their purposes, and what it takes to develop them with an app development company.
Enterprises are turning to the large-scale enterprise development of apps for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they want to improve their visibility and engagement with customers. They also want to take advantage of the increased reach that mobile apps provide, as well as create business productivity apps. In addition, mobile apps offer enterprises a number of other benefits, such as:
- The ability to collect data about customer behavior
- Increased sales and conversions
- Improved customer retention
- The ability to push notifications about special offers and discounts
-More efficient internal communication
And this is just a short list of the many advantages to be had from enterprise applications like Android apps and iOS apps. Developing both of these platforms means that businesses can reach the largest audience possible with high-quality software and enjoy all the benefits that come with it. After all, enterprise companies need enterprise-level solutions when it comes to having all the app success factors.
Some of the world's biggest enterprises have already launched successful cross-platform mobile apps and enterprise software that are improving their daily operations. Let's take a look at a few mini mobile app case studies and enterprise app success stories:
- Walmart: The Walmart app allows customers to order groceries and other items from their favorite store. It also provides them with personalized recommendations, based on their purchase history.
- Amazon: The Amazon app is one of the most popular shopping apps in the world. It allows users to buy products from the comfort of their homes.
- Uber: The Uber app revolutionized the taxi industry. It allows users to book and pay for rides with just a few taps on their smartphones.
- Airbnb: The Airbnb app allows users to find and book vacation rentals. It has become one of the most popular travel apps in recent years.
- McDonald's: McDonald's has an app that allows customers to place orders and pay for them in advance. This has resulted in shorter wait times and increased customer satisfaction.
-Starbucks: Their app allows customers to order and pay for their coffee in advance. This has, like McDonald's, made their service more efficient.
Building the best enterprise apps is no easy feat without a strong software development team. There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account when it comes to mobile app innovation, such as security, robustness, and scalability. In addition, enterprise apps need to be able to integrate with existing systems and databases more than keep up with mobile app trends.
Security and scalability are typically the utmost goals for enterprise-level company product owners. They need to make sure that their app has undergone market research and can handle an influx of users and that data is protected. For this reason, enterprise apps are usually developed using the native platform's SDKs. This allows them to take advantage of all the security features that are built into the operating system.
Enterprise apps often need to be able to integrate with existing enterprise systems, such as CRM and ERP software. This requires a deep understanding of enterprise architecture and how these systems work together to generate revenue.
This is where the problem comes in. Not every enterprise company has the time or team needed to develop a quality enterprise app in-house. In these cases, outsourcing development to a venture studio may be a better and less-stressful option.
Digital Product Agencies are a new breed of agency that is designed to meet the needs of enterprise companies. They have the team, resources, and experience needed to develop enterprise-grade mobile apps. They offer a number of other benefits, such as:
- A focus on your company's core business: When you outsource development to a product studio, you can focus on your company's core business. This allows you to stay ahead of the competition and maintain a strong market position.
- Increased flexibility: Product studios are typically more flexible than traditional agencies. This means that they can tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
- Cost savings: Working with a product studio can save you money in the long run. This is because they typically have a fixed price for their services.
- A team of experts: When you work with a product studio, you have access to a team of experts. This includes developers, designers, and project managers.
But how do you know which product studio is the right one to trust with this level of development?
At NineTwoThree Studio, we have a team of experienced enterprise architects and developers who have a deep understanding of enterprise systems and how they work together. We also have a proven track record of delivering high-quality enterprise apps that are secure, robust, and scalable.
We offer a number of other services that can help enterprise companies take their business to the next level, such as enterprise consulting machine learning, data analytics, IoT, and user experience (UX) design.